If you have...
- enjoyed an adult, teen, or children's library program
- used a museum pass for discounted entrance fees
- downloaded music, ebooks or audiobooks, or streamed films
- used our library app (iOS or Android)
- listened to an audiobook
- read a Friends' Bestseller
- browsed at a book sale
- enjoyed the updated library furnishings and décor
- relaxed with a beverage in Aesop's Tables Café
... you have benefited from the Friends of the Library!
The Friends of the J.V. Fletcher Library fund programs and performers, provide new equipment and furnishings, and supplement the multi-media collections. The Friends offer invaluable financial and material assistance to the library through book sale proceeds, membership drives, and other fund raising programs. The Friends of the J.V. Fletcher Library is registered as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our bylaws are available online. Watch for our mailings or click here to become a member!
Read this great article about the book sales sponsored by the Friends!
The Friends of the J.V. Fletcher Library help the library serve the community. The Friends support the library through advocacy, volunteer service and fundraising in order to enhance resources, facilities and service.